AUTO POWER HOUSE TURBOS – RETURNS POLICY
Once you purchase an item, you agree to the following return policy;
- All merchandise is sold as described. Returns are not accepted unless pre-approved by Auto Power House Turbos Pty Ltd (herein referred to as APHT).
- APHT must be informed of any discrepancy with your order within 14 days of delivery date (even if the item is purchased as a gift). This allows time to investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by your Invoice No and the Return Authorization (RA) #. Return Authorization is provided upon satisfactory compliance with the returns criteria.
- In the case of the correct item being ordered, but an incorrect item being supplied, a full refund will be issued if a suitable replacement is not available when your return arrives.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and COD (cash on delivery) will not be accepted under any circumstance. Merchandise being sent back as return must be in 100% original condition. Once the merchandise has been installed/used it cannot be returned as it will fall under our warranty for that specific product.
- Returns will not be accepted for cosmetic condition. If your item is different from the description, photos will be required.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply if your item is undeliverable, refused, the wrong item was ordered, or the item was returned to us for any reason (other than an incorrect item supplied by APHT).
- Any credit is calculated on the base purchase price of the item, and does not include any associated postage and handling charges. Where the item was listed as "Free Postage", the actual postage cost will be deducted from the purchase price prior to final credit being calculated. The processing of returns will be at the sole discretion of APHT.