Terms & Conditions
AUTO POWER HOUSE TURBOS Pty Ltd – TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENTS - All payments must be received within seven (7) days of the purchase date. We accept payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, and Bank Deposit (via bank or internet banking) only. We do not accept Money Orders or Cheques (personal or business).
SHIPPING & DISPATCH TIMES - We value all our new and returning customers. Your item(s) will be shipped out as quickly as possible. In most cases your item(s) will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours of confirmed payment. Items purchased and/or paid between noon Friday (EST) and Sunday evening will be shipped Monday, items purchased on public holidays will be shipped on the next business day where possible. You will be informed via email if we are unable to ship within this time period. Any goods that are undeliverable due to incorrect delivery information supplied by the customer will not be re-dispatched until the redelivery charge had been paid in full and cleared.
RETURNS POLICY - Once you purchase an item, you agree to the following return policy;
- All merchandise is sold as described. Returns are not accepted unless pre-approved by Auto Power House Turbos Pty Ltd (herein referred to as APHT).
- APHT must be informed of any discrepancy with your order within 14 days of delivery date (even if the item is purchased as a gift). This allows time to investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by your Invoice No and the Return Authorization (RA) #. Return Authorization is provided upon satisfactory compliance with the returns criteria.
- In the case of the correct item being ordered, but an incorrect item being supplied, a full refund will be issued if a suitable replacement is not available when your return arrives.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and COD (cash on delivery) will not be accepted under any circumstance. Merchandise being sent back as return must be in 100% original condition. Once the merchandise has been installed/used it cannot be returned as it will fall under our warranty for that specific product.
- Returns will not be accepted for cosmetic condition. If your item is different from the description, photos will be required.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply if your item is undeliverable, refused, the wrong item was ordered, or the item was returned to us for any reason (other than an incorrect item supplied by APHT).
- Any credit is calculated on the base purchase price of the item, and does not include any associated postage and handling charges. Where the item was listed as "Free Postage", the actual postage cost will be deducted from the purchase price prior to final credit being calculated. The processing of returns will be at the sole discretion of APHT
the guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association,
in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in eCommerce. We also
abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy
Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry
standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more
control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, APHT would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service, payment or warranty purposes.
Information collected by APHT:
- Your contact information, including:
- Your name and address information if provided
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what products you have ordered from APHT:
- Information about what products you have inquired
- Your interest in receiving APHT email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and APHT
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- We do not store credit card details online
- Your accesses to our websites
What APHT does with your information:
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties.(obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service, payment or warranty purposes).
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customize our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on APHT
- Credit card information keyed into the website at the secured Check Out Page is passed via encrypted connection, direct to the card processor
- We do not store encrypted credit card details.
- We monitor and store your online requests.
As a customer of APHT you may receive occasional email
communications from APHT, that relate to the products and/or services we
provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all
non-essential email and postal mail.
WARRANTY - All goods purchased are subject to their specific warranty terms and conditions. Upon accepting these general terms and conditions, you are also accepting the terms of the warranty for the specific product you are purchasing. For more information or copies of specific product warranties, click on the Resources / Warranty tab of this website.
We hope you get years of great use from your turbocharger, or other auto parts purchased from Auto Power House Turbos, and look forward to your return visit.
CORE DEPOSITS - It is a requirement when purchasing a re-manufactured product that your original failed product is returned to Auto Power House Turbos for re-manufacture.
- A core charge is applied to every re-manufactured product which is refundable on the the return to Auto Power House Turbos of your original product.
- The shipping the original product back to Auto Power House Turbos is the responsibility of, and at the cost to the purchaser.
- Should the returned product be in such a condition that it is unsuitable for rebuilding (fully or partially), Auto Power House Turbos may, at their discretion, make a lesser offer to the purchaser, or not accept the original product at all.