Fintel Pty Ltd (herein referred to as: Fintel) respects
the guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association,
in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in eCommerce. We also
abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy
Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry
standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more
control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Fintel would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service, payment or warranty purposes.
Information collected by Fintel:
- Your contact information, including:
- Your name and address information if provided
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what products you have ordered from Fintel:
- Information about what products you have inquired
- Your interest in receiving Fintel email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Fintel
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- We do not store credit card details online
- Your accesses to our websites
What Fintel does with your information:
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties.(obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service, payment or warranty purposes).
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customize our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Fintel
- Credit card information keyed into the website at the secured Check Out Page is passed via encrypted connection, direct to the card processor
- We do not store encrypted credit card details.
- We monitor and store your online requests.
As a customer of Fintel you may receive occasional email communications from Fintel, that relate to the products and/or services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.