Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd respects
the guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association,
in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in eCommerce. We also
abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy
Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry
standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more
control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners that require your information for service or warranty purposes.
Information collected by Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd
- Your contact information, including:
- Your name and address information if provided
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what products you have ordered from Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd:
- Information about what products you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- We do not store credit card details online
- Your accesses to our websites
What Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd
- We do not store encrypted credit card details.
- We monitor and store your online requests.
As a customer of Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd you will receive occasionalemail communications from Auto Powerhouse Pty Ltd that relate to the products and/or services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.