Exchange Turbocharger Policy
AUTO POWER HOUSE TURBOS Pty Ltd – EXCHANGE TURBOCHARGERS POLICY
Auto Power House Turbos sells a wide range of Remanufactured / Reconditioned turbochargers. These turbos are restored to high standards using quality components and accurately balanced on precision machinery.
In order to keep the purchase cost down to our customers we require that customers return the old (failed) turbocharger to Auto Power House to be recycled. In the past we have added a core charge of between $200 and $500 to ensure the return of the old unit, however this has proven to be problematic, therefore we have decided to discontinue this practice. Instead we have implemented the following policy.
- Upon the receipt of the new product the customer is requested to return the old turbo within 14 days via AusPost to;
Auto Power House Turbos, PO Box 110, Nobby Beach, QLD 4218
- The customer is to request Auspost to provide tracking and then send a copy of the tracking number via email to;
- The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer - the cost for standard parcel post with tracking will generally range from $15 to $30.
- If the old turbo is not received by APH within 14 days, the APH system will automatically send a reminder email.
- If the old turbo is not received by APH within 21 days, a follow-up email / phone-call will be initiated.
- If the old turbo has not been received within 30 days the customer will be invoiced $300 payable immediately.
- After the invoice is paid, when the turbocharger is returned, a $100 admin fee will be deducted from the refund.
- All old turbos MUST be received back to APH within 90 days. If the old turbo is not received back within 90 days, as APH will have to purchase in a replacement, no refund will be given.
- The sale of the new turbo is not considered complete until the old turbo is returned therefore no warranty claim will be entered in to unless the old turbo has been returned or the $300 core charge has been paid.