Exchange Turbocharger Policy
AUTO POWERHOUSE – EXCHANGE TURBOCHARGERS POLICY
Auto Powerhouse sells a wide range of Remanufactured / Reconditioned turbochargers. These turbos are restored to high standards using quality components and accurately balanced on precision machinary.
In order to keep the purchase cost down to our customers we require that customers return the old (failed) turbocharger to Auto Powerhouse to be recycled. In the past we have added a core charge of between $200 and $500 to ensure the return of the old unit, however this has proven to be problematic, therefore we have decided to discontinue this practice. Instead we have implemented the following policy.
- Upon the receipt of the new product the customer is requested to return the old turbo within 14 days via AusPost to;
Auto Powerhouse, PO Box 5135, Robina Town Centre, Queensland 4230
- The customer is to request Auspost to provide tracking and then send a copy of the tracking number via email to;
- The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer - the cost for standard parcel post with tracking will generally range from $15 to $30.
- If the old turbo is not received by APH within 14 days, the APH system will automatically send a reminder email.
- If the old turbo is not received by APH within 21 days, a follow-up email / phone-call will be initiated.
- If the old turbo has not been received within 30 days the customer will be invoiced $300 payable immediately.
- After the invoice is paid, when the tubocharger is returned, a $100 admin fee will be deducted from the refund.
- The sale of the new turbo is not considered complete until the old turbo is returned therefore no warranty claim will be entered in to unless the old turbo has been returned or the $300 core charge has been paid.